Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at .
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded at full price; sales items may only be refunded up to the total price paid in respect of any individual product.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: The Big Peg, 120 Vyse Street Birmingham GB B18 6NF.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: The Big Peg, 120 Vyse Street Birmingham GB B18 6NF
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please note these Terms and conditions are for goods only NOT TICKETS – Tickets policy below
Tickets Terms of Service
1. The Organiser of this event is Dubs Collective.
2. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the event without a valid ticket. On arrival you will need to produce your emailed confirmation, the attendant will scan your e-ticket and confirm your booking. You will then be given the relevant wristbands and directed to your area.
3. Promotional or discounted tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. All tickets must be presented to gain entry to the event.
5. Presentation of the ticket for Show admission constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which the Organiser, is prepared to grant entry. Upon exit from the event visitors will not be re-admitted without a valid wristband.
6. Tickets can not be exchanged, nor may they be resold for commercial gain.
7. No refunds are available on tickets. We can only give refunds if the event is cancelled. You may resell or transfer your ticket to another person who can attend.
8. Removal of the wristband or any alteration may invalidate the ticket.
9. Children under 10 can gain free access to the show.
10. All children entering regardless of age to the event must have a ticket. To obtain child tickets you can order in advance via the website.
11. For public safety the Organiser reserves the right and ultimate discretion to refuse admission to or to eject visitors to the event or with respect to any event Attractions in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account), and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers. Customers should note that they may be refused entry or ejected from the venue on account of being (or appearing to be) abusive, threatening, or drunken, declining to be searched, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or for any other anti-social behavior.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to defer, rearrange, amend or cancel the Show in whole or in part or any of its Attractions at any time without obligation to refund or exchange tickets. If for any reason we cannot offer you any feature or attraction at the time or date specified, we will endeavor to offer you a suitable alternative time and/or date during the event.
13. Except for any liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law; we the Organiser, our Members, staff, agents or representatives will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence or breach of statutory duty) for any damage to property, accidents or injuries incurred at the event.
14. The Organiser cannot accept financial or other responsibility for: i) any loss or liability incurred by the public at the event, which arises or may arise as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or for any advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor; or ii) any loss or damage to personal property brought into the event.
15. Visitors may be filmed and/or recorded for broadcast, marketing, Show promotion or security purposes during the event.
16. The distribution of leaflets or any other advertising material or the sale of articles anywhere within the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden without a TRADER BOOKING The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to confiscate such articles for infringement of this condition.
17. The purchase of any Show Ticket shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the English courts
18. A Challenge 21 policy with run on all Alcohol sales, please ensure you bring valid ID.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time via your account page, but due to the nature of the membership no refunds will be made for any membership fees already paid.
Once you cancel you will no longer have access to the membership, including all content and community resources. Upon membership cancellation, access to all membership benefits will cease immediately and it will not be possible to sign up again to the membership for a period of 12 months.
In the event of annual membership subscriptions being available, no partial refunds are given should you terminate an annual membership subscription before your renewal date, however you will retain access to the membership until the end of your annual payment term.
Membership renewals are automatic and it is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you cancel your subscription in good time should you no longer require the membership service and do not wish to be billed further.